- "You can't just change her name every other sentence!"
- ―Charlie, Ice Breaker
Flora has a somewhat gender-confused double-floored tram coach, that, though it does not have a decided name, she tends to call whatever she so desires in the moment.
Flora received the tram coach on her first day on Sodor, and since then, uses it (Him? Her?) to carry passengers along her line, and occasionally workmen.
When Molly and Charlie came to help mend Flora's line, Charlie introduced himself with a string of jokes. Flora introduced herself and her tram coach, currently referring to her coach as Florencia. Later on, when Charlie's attempts to break the ice with Molly started to get out of hand, Flora decides to confront him about it, bringing along the recently-christened Florentina, who would become Floria only moments later.
Flora's tram coach tends to keep quiet in most circumstances. Flora refers to it as a female, though its voice would suggest otherwise. The coach seems to be quite passive, and tends to go along with whatever Flora is doing without questioning her, or showing any resistance to its constant changing of names.
- Season 2: Hibernation (cameo), Thomas and the Fortune Teller (cameo)
- Season 3: Perhaps He's Got a Corset (cameo), Ice Breaker, Chivalry is Dead (cameo), Percy and Asbestos (cameo)
- Web Clips: Gina gives Percy some pointers - Meet the Characters! (cameo)
- In the credits of Ice Breaker, the coach is credited as being voiced by Sacha Baron Cohen, continuing a running gag wherein all the characters voiced by EE93 are credited as being voiced by celebrities (a la Arthur voiced by Demetri Martin and Paul the Mechanic voiced by Sigourney Weaver).
- The coach's many names are as follows, in order.