|"Get this roustabout out of my sight!"|
|Date Aired||April 14 2012|
|Previous Episode||Swagger and Swerves|
|Next Episode|| Dodge
Splatter and Dodge are completing their trial on the Island of Sodor. If all goes well, The Fat Controller will accept them to the fleet. but they are troublesome, and known to cause mischief. Gordon tells them to work hard but the diesels dion't pay attention to him.
When Thomas arrives, he sees Gordon resting, and he and Gordon decide to form a plan to get back at the two troublesome diesels. Splatter is shunting the express coaches and he breaks down near the platform. The stationmaster tells Thomas to take the coaches to the plataform, and he brings the coaches and Splatter to the platform, where Gordon is coupled up to them. Gordon rushes away, with Splatter still coupled to the train.
- Splatter and Dodge
- Percy (does not speak)
- James (cameo)
- Toby (cameo)
- Duck (cameo)
- Donald and Douglas (cameo)
- Murdoch (cameo)
- Spencer (cameo)
- Hank (cameo)
- Molly (cameo)
- Scruff (cameo)
- Dart (cameo)
- Daisy (cameo)
- Annie and Clarabel (cameo)
- General Zen (cameo)
- The Fat Controller (mentioned)
- Parts of this episode are based on the TV Series episode, Thomas and Gordon.
- References to aforementioned episode, as well as Down the Mine are made by Thomas and Gordon.
- The original episode was filmed inside, and it was the last one to do so.
- A remastered version of this episode will be made.